How many people do you know who perhaps consume too much sugar, or who are pre-diabetic?
If you see clients for weight loss, many of their waistlines will be impacted by those evening sugar cravings!
Just like my clinically trialled virtual gastric band programme moderates a client’s eating habits by making a few small, realistic changes, my ‘brain training guide for sugar addiction” aims to do the with sugar.
The programme focuses on helping your client:
- Bring their food choices to conscious awareness.
- Helping them to re-train their automatic responses to food types
- Helping them to easily resist the appeal of sugar
- Giving them a healthier set of guidelines to eating and life
You will instantly receive:
- A 38-page digital training manual giving a full understanding of the nature of sugar addiction, client guidelines and scripts for all sessions. Plus an extra script for the supporting soundtrack.
- CPD Course Certification
- Press Releases specifically for this issue that you can adapt for your own purposes (valued on its own at £250.00)
- Complimentary guide for making your own client recordings
“I had thought that my addiction to sugar was just who I was, almost my identity. I never thought that this could change” C. Tativane
“I’m still eating sugar occasionally but I’m eating the majority of my meals without having to end with something sweet and I haven’t had a big binge session either.” A. Florin